Receptionist at Management FIRST
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Management FIRST
Management FIRST - On behalf of our client, a reputable Hotel in Abuja with exceptional quality in customer satisfaction, we seek to employ professionals in the position below:
Employment Contract Type: Permanent
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management FIRST would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
- Management FIRST is an equal opportunity employer.
- Recent Jobs from Management FIRST
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Store Manager at Management FIRST
- Know More About Management FIRSTSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Owens and Xley
- Deputy Registrar (Operations) at Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)
- Registrar/Chief Executive at Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)
- Managing Director at KPMG
- Female Document Controller at Ascentech Services Limited
- Finance and Admin. Officer at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- Regional Manager at Westfield Consulting
- Chief Operating Officer at Tomato Jos