Makeup Boutique Manager at Montaigne Place
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: 30 December, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand's portfolio cuts across different categories.
Makeup Boutique Manager
Location: Lekki Axis, Lagos
- Do you have the ability to provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application?
- Do you have the ability to promote and increase sales through the outlets?
- Are you willing to improve customer loyalty and satisfaction?
- Can you ensure customer satisfaction, stock management and also cash management?
- If you think you can add a lot to Montaigne Place then we are seeking to recruit a dynamic, vibrant, passionate and aggressive individual like you to fill this role.
- Promote and increase sales through the outlets
- Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Stock management
- Drive promotional activities
- Cash management
- Maximize profitability
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of make up application using the Montaigne Brand make-up line.
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colors and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- To generate sales from both new and existing clients
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools .
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current make up trends.
- The Candidate must be SMART
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc in a relevant discipline
- Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School
- 3 - 5 years post-NYSC experience in as a Sales Manager, Marketing, Customer Service or Business Development
- Experience in the retail environment is very crucial and an added advantage
- Should have good administrative skills.
- Residents of Lekki - Ajah Axis preferably.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About Montaigne PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Agent (Engagement Representatives) at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Business Development Executive at Somanda Consulting
- Marketing Officers at XAI Recruitment Services
- Business Development Manager at Ark Technologies Limited
- Business Development Executive at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Business Development Executive at Ark Technologies Limited
- Business Development Lead, Cloud Business at Main One Cable
- B2B Sales Executive at Workforce Management Centre