People Operations Manager at RedTown Digital
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at RedTown Digital
RedTown Digital - We provide awesome visual content. We are a group of young passionate visual story tellers. We create original media content for every audience and on any screen around the world. We strive for creative excellence. Here are some things we believe in: Story Telling We love story telling, we create videos that help educate your customers and explain how your products works in the shortest time possible through stories that keep the audience interested.
People Operations Manager
- As People Operations Manager you will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team at RedTown Digital.
- You will act as a champion for the company culture and will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly.
- In this role you will be responsible for all human resources related activities. We want to make RedTown Digital a great place to work, where we build a great team, where people are challenged to do their best work, and where everyone can make a difference. Exceptional people deserve the best that we can provide in terms of working environment and support. We trust our people and provide them with the freedom to make choices that work for them and their loved ones.
- As the manager of the People Operations team, you will be responsible for helping us build and support this exceptional group of people and you will need to build a People Operations team that can scale and support the company as it grows, ensuring that all staff understand how people decisions get made.
- People Operations will partner with all areas of the company to help our team build and support their organizations. This will involve, driving recruitment of the best talent, coaching on team leadership, helping to resolving employee relations issues and managing programs that help develop staff.
- This position is a key strategic role in the company helping to grow the business and allowing us to build a unique and strong people oriented culture at RedTown Digital.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Working with the executive team and team leaders you will own all human resources related activities.
- Over time, you will build, challenge and motivate a team of Recruiters and People Operations Consultants to deliver a complete human resources capability that can scale as the company grows.
- Provide human resources support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development.
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company.
- Be able to communicate at all levels in the company and to support business development and change.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to RedTown Digital career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About RedTown DigitalSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Generalist at Lagos Business School
- Human Resource Officer at Richbrands Group
- Trainer at Transsnet Financial
- HR Generalist at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Human Resources Officer at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- HR/Admin Assistant at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- HR/Admin Officer at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant (NYSC BATCH C) at eRecruiter Nigeria