ACE HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING is a company of professionals who previously worked in regular HR Management roles and came together to form ACE HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING. We support businesses to Recruit and Manage their human capital profitably and sustainably in these rapidly changing economic times. Our previous and current experience in various HR roles in local and international best practice employments places us competitively and enables us to connect easily to our Clients’ needs and to offer support as needed. From recruitment, change management, business intelligence to risk advisory; we help you get it right from day one. We bring your needed people-management solutions. We are registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria and are recognized as one of Nigeria’s top HR Management firm by informed industry watchers
Background: Our client is a leading investment holding company based in Abuja, Nigeria. With over 30 years high-level experience and investment success in several companies. Our Client utilizes the experience and expertise of a dynamic team of multi- disciplined professionals- all experts to provide pioneering business solutions for our clients. Our Client’s focus is on sustainable solutions ensuring that our company is relevant in tomorrow’s African Markets.
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer and a foremost conglomerate group of Company with interest in utilities, oil & gas, Real Estate development, telecommunication, ICT, agriculture and mining, with a plan of also diversifying into the renewable energy generation nation-wide. As a result, Our Client is currently undergoing transformation and transitional period, positioning the company to deliver exemplary service to customers and thus the urgent need to recruit extra-ordinary individuals for the position advertised.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Control project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum Qualification: Abilities, Knowledge and Skills
- The candidate must have an engineering and administration related experience.
- He/She must have a high drive in restructuring and transformation and also result orientated in businesses that are
- used to assessing manager’s based on KPI and results.
- He or She must also have the ambition and energy to deliver on projects transcending what the group is doing.
- Excellent Leadership skills with the ability to work as a team leader, supervisor and manager and also special skills in
- detecting rare talent and nurturing such talent is also essential.
- The right Candidate must be methodical in his or her approach with a multi-talented back-ground, with a "willing and ready to learn" approach. He or She must also be able to demonstrate a progressive track record of success within their career and also a sound commercial business understanding.
- Other useful experience in IT, Legal and Accounting are also an added advantage.
- He must have Proficiency Certifications in Computer Packages in relation to the Job, Working Knowledge of any or 2 of the following Autocad, Archicad, Civilcad, Orion.
- Must be able to work in a group and independently
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Team player, self-starter, results-oriented
- 2 or more years of verifiable work experience in Commercial Architecture.
Salary, Benefit and Conditions:
Salary is competitive depending on qualification and experience.
Method of Application
Please forward Cover letter & CVs only to Gertrude.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Head Human Resources as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.