Security Guard at Bemil Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Bemil Nigeria Limited
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
- Patrol Industrial & Commercial premises and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates.
- Investigate disturbances
- Monitor, authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrence.
- Patrol premises, monitor surveillance, inspecting buildings, etc.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Surveillance skills
- Deals with uncertainty
- Emotional control
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Bemil Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Security Inspector at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Bemil Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Chief Security Officer at Adexen
- Chief Security Officer at Trinity University (TU)
- Security Guard at Pukka Logistics & Support Services
- Deputy Safety Advisor at International NGO Safety Organisation
- Chief Security Officer at British American Tobacco
- Chief Security Officer (CONTISS 13) at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- Assistant Chief Security Officer (CONTISS 12) at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- Security Officer at Optimal Specialist Hospital Limited