Accountant at Aquarian Consult
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: 10 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Aquarian Consult
Aquarian Consult Limited - A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
Job Code: AJ01-32
- The Accountant is responsible for recording transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management, Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Management of accounting systems and processes which include system access and reconciliation of records
- Preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring costs and expenditures against budgets and forecasts
- Preparing all year end accounts
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes
- Responsible for Finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of applicable taxes according to the law
- Ensure that the financial policies /procedures of the company are implemented Efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Daily management of accounts
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
- Perform any other assigned duties.
Requirement And Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance.
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting softwares (QuickBooks preferably)
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral skills in English.
- Strong operational management ability;
- A clear focus on results - sets goals, plans, and prioritizes effectively, monitors quality and progress of work against plans.
- Excellent Accounting Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Deadline-oriented, Attention to details, Accuracy.
- Confidentiality, Initiative
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; Interpersonal Skills
- Good Leadership/People Skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Aquarian Consult
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head of Corporate Services at Aquarian Consult
- Know More About Aquarian ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Business Intelligence & Strategy at Platinum Careers
- Financial Manager at Transsnet Financial
- Accountant - Data Entry at Triton International Company Limited
- Junior Finance Assistant at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Accounts Officer at Eptech Power Control System Limited
- Account Executive at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Junior Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Insurance Transaction Officer at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL