Sales Engineer at Telvida Communications Services
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Telvida Communications Services
Telvida Systems Int’l Limited, a specialist IT and Unified Communication Company. At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work - efficiently and effortlessly.
- You are responsible for selling TELVIDA’s Solutions and Services to new and existing customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs. Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals & presentations to customers, and selling Solutions and Services.
- Cross- functional teams from TELVIDA’s Marketing, Solutions/Technical teams and Operations functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals. You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
- Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve assigned quarterly/annual sales revenue target.
- Acquire new accounts and discover new opportunities in both old and new accounts.
- Develop and recommend sales and marketing strategies to keep TELVIDA competitive and innovative.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts and ensure that their needs are being met.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the buyers in the industry.
- Forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
- Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace.
- Understand our markets, the customer journey and the competitive landscape.
- Articulate the messaging of our brand and manage communications with our customers.
- Initiate and build relationships with high net-worth customers for the purpose of delivering on our organizational goals.
- Build relationships with influencers as partners and ambassadors for the promotion of our products.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with the Sales Manager / Director.
- Respond to RFP’s/RFQ’s.
- Other related functions as may be requested by the Employer.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related field.
- A master’s degree will be added advantage.
- Possession of professional certifications is also an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in the IT sector.
- 2 years proven record of accomplishment selling Enterprise Collaboration Solutions.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across a number of departments and services as well as external stakeholders.
- Adaptability to a proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and
- Market trend information towards achieving TELVIDA’s sales goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tenacity, Loyalty, Commitment, Passion, Drive.
- Experience developing creative and thought-provoking high-level marketing and brand strategies in line with the strategic vision of TELVIDA.
- Possess customer profiling skills and complex solutions selling skills.
- Ability to respond to RFP’s/RFQ’s professionally.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in Information Technology
- Excellent project management, presentation, negotiation, report and proposal writing skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Telvida Communications Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT Project Manager at Telvida Communications Services
- Know More About Telvida Communications ServicesSimilar Jobs
- EH Infrastructure Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Senior Planning Engineer at Onstream Group
- Principal Planning Engineer at Onstream Group
- HVAC Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Sales Engineer (Generator) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Electrical Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Facility Manager at Dipo Fakorede & Co
- Mechanical Engineer at CAT Construction Limited