Project Engineer II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: 6 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Project Engineer II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Performs engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
- Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Reviews reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems.
- Provides technical support for the engineering process.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Pr
- imary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Back up responsibilities for the Project Manager as required
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participates in Invitation to Tender (ITT) development, bid evaluation and contractor selection
- Participates in identification & sourcing long lead equipment, assuring Front End Engineering Design (FEED) contractor support until equipment is assigned to the contractor
- Coordinates development of Functional Interaction Plan
- Coordinates project issues resolution process
- Coordinates change requests & endorses change authorization
- Responsible for the completion of the assigned work scope consistent with the Project Objectives
- Engages Project Team and functional resources to verify that the design & construction is consistent with project specifications & standards
- Serves as interface between Project Team & Contractor
- Ensures smooth transitions between project stages
- Leads Project Management Team (PMT) in applying Project Management Systems
- BS Degree in Engineering field
- 10+ years' experience in multiple assignments in engineering, construction, and project management and controls activities
- Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function & project assignments (Multi-discipline skill set)
- Broad knowledge of design standards, specifications & work processes
- Strong leadership, influencing & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning & interface skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads & frequent changes in priorities
- Excellent communication skills & ability to read, write & speak fluent English
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Safety Advisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Fluids Advisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Rig Supervisor III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Rig Supervisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Trainee Engineer - Civil and Piping at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
- Service Operations Manager at Adexen
- Planing Officer - CONTISS 07 at Gombe State University
- WASH Cluster Coordinator, (P-4) at UNICEF
- Lead Engineer - Service Engineering at Baker Hughes
- Vehicle Maintenanace Officer at Compovine Technologies
- IT/Facility Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Welder at Smartflow Technologies Limited