Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Zonal Reporting Analyst
- The position is expected to prepare relevant reports and plans in line with management guidelines aimed at providing direction to achieving overall business goals and performance measurement.
- The role will also establish the Financial Reporting and Analysis function and provide senior management with critical business intelligence that will drive macro-level decisions with Zonal reporting.
Airtel is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role. The job is located in Lagos and will be responsible for;
- Business Performance Initiative
- Zonal P&L as tool for Zonal performance benchmark
- Reporting as Per Business Planning & Analysis Calendar
- Zonal Closed Watched Numbers submission and recommendations / Regional engagement
- Monitor Device P&L
- Subordinate Supervision
- Monthly Cash Loss Site engagement with Zones/Region
- New Site Analysis tracking
- Zero revenue sites analysis and tracking of action points to drive reduction
- Process Control
- FPA Calendar Compliance
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Graduate & Post-graduate degrees in Economics and Finance; Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA)
- At least 10 - 13 years’ experience in a multinational business environment in similar capacity
- Experience working in a reporting/ Business
Other Required Attributes:
- Result oriented, Analytical & leadership skills
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skill and ability to interact effectively with top management
- Ownership and a positive can do spirit.
- High energy and ability to motivate team.
Method of Application
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply