Executive Assistant at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 30 November, 2018
Deadline: 12 December, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja.
In October 2013, it was licensed as a State Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere and Arena.
A firm in the finance sector seeks qualified candidates to fill the role of an Executive Assistant to the General Managing Director.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- A degree in any related discipline
- Must have completed NYSC
- Computer literacy
- Ability to organize the schedule of the Chairman
- Excellent writing and fluency in English
- Good oral communication skills
- Passionate, motivated and good at taking initiatives
- Must be able to pay attention to details
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Must be smart and presentable
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the Job title as the Subject of the mail.
- Know More About GTI Microfinance Bank LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Director - Operations (Director-OP) at Plan International
- Executive Assistant/Business Analyst at School Kits Limited
- HR/Admin Officer at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Tyre Service Center Officer at Somotex Limited
- Head, Academic Studies at Aldelia Limited
- Executive Assistant/Program Coordinator at RyteGate Technologies
- Administrative Officer at The Perfect PA Nigeria Limited
- Tally Assistant at World Food Programme (WFP)