Fleet Officer at Technira Ltd
Posted on: 30 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Technira Ltd
The Leading Enabler of The Internet of Things
If there’s a digital challenge, we are the solution. If there’s question, we’ve got the answer. If the plan is unravelling, we are the integrators. If you are faced with dumb data, we are the smart guys in the room. If you need to digitize, automate and analyze, we are The Leading Enabler of the Internet of Things.
To enrich communities by making the impossible possible, through technology. We have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives and we thrive on making the seemingly impossible happen. We do this by delivering exceptional value propositions to
our stakeholder communities whether it is business communities, consumer communities, citizen communities or geographical communities.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all company vehicles.
- Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance
- Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Enforces safety practices and procedures and ensures drivers receive appropriate safety training.
- Supervises all Fleet Services employees.
- Assists in the development of the Fleet Services budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all Fleet Service purchases, including parts.
- Arrange for the delivery of SPS to specific locations as instructed.
- Insure that all vehicles owned by the company are licensed and registered as required by Local, State and Federal government.
- Performs troubleshoots on vehicles when need arises.
- Examines reports for accuracy on each vehicle serviced or repaired; writes reports on vehicles serviced or repaired.
- Makes monthly report on the current state of the vehicles owned by the company.
- Checks all repair work performed by servicing company for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to the company.
Fleet Officer’s Requirements
- Three (3) years previous experience as fleet officer or related position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to train other personnel with respect to a variety of mechanical techniques, safety practices, policies and procedures, and other operational requirements.
- Knowledge of cost accounting as it pertains to Fleet vehicles and maintenance costs.
- Knowledge of the methods, equipment, and materials used in servicing automobiles.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Skill in communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong problem resolution skills Skill in evaluation of personnel in the accomplishment of goals and objectives and demonstrated ability to manage priorities and workload.
Method of Application
Applicant should send Cv to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Technira Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales / Cahsier at Technira Ltd
- Store Keepers at Technira Ltd
- Sales Officer at Technira Ltd
- Know More About Technira LtdSimilar Jobs
- Logistics Assistant at Lontor Nigeria
- Head, Transport & Logistics at Stresert Services Limited
- Logistics Officer at CARE
- Driver/ Logistics Assistant at Christian Aid
- Logistics Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Barge Operations Supervisor at Iden Equity Partners
- Ware House/Logistics Officer at GZ Industries
- Logistics Planning Manager at Aldelia Limited