Chemiron International Limited was established in 1987 and is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear; to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers.
Medical Promotions/Sales Representative
Locations: Kano, Jos-Plateau, Kaduna, Abia, Port-Harcourt-Rivers, Benin-Edo, Onitsha-Anambra
- To achieve the required coverage of customers at all levels (Distributors, doctors, sub distributors & Retail shops)
- Candidates need to be creative & innovative to promote Chemiron as a product & Brand to create awareness & demand.
- Candidates should be able to convince the customers & arrange quality meetings.
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills to maintain a good relationship with the customers
- Candidates should be able to explain product benefits to the customers
- Candidates should be responsible for daily reports to the HOD and Managers
- Candidates should be able to achieve weekly targets.
- B.Sc (Biochemistry) /B.Pharma/Biotech / Microbiology & Sales with 1-2 years of work experience.
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Relevant product knowledge.
- Enthusiasm, interest & passion for Product research & Product review on website.
- Must be fluent in product detailing.
- Should have the analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be computer literate and possess ability to work with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to deliver company guidelines on all aspects related to product applications, quality & Promotion.
- Trust on Brand image & confidence to deliver the instructions.
- Ability to plan various activities & quality meetings in assigned location.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV specifying the city/state of interest/residence to:
The HR Manager,
Chemiron International Limited,
Nik Chuks Street,
Beside Techno Oil,
Off Egbe Isolo Road, Ikotun Egbe