External Auditor at FUTA
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: 19 December, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at FUTA
The Federal University of Technology, Akure, came into formal existence in September 1981 as one of the four autonomous full-fledged, Federal Universities of Technology that then existed in the Country.
Location: Akure, Ondo
Interested accounting firms must provide evidence of:
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate for the last Three Years
- Current Registration with Office of the Auditor General of the Federation
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Valid Audit Practicing Licence
- Successfully executed audit works, preferably of tertiary institutions (Universities)
- Registration with Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Compliance with the Provision of the Pension Reform Act, 2004 as contained in Section 16(6) (d) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
Terms and Conditions
- The tenure of the External Auditors shall be for three (3) years in the first instance and renewable only once for another three (3) years subject to satisfactory performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Firms should submit ten (10) copies of their Applications including Company’s Profile and relevant documents in sealed envelopes marked at the Top Right-hand corner "Application for Appointment as External Auditors" addressed to:
The Federal University of Technology, Akure,
Note: Only shortlisted firms will be contacted.
- Know More About FUTASimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Montaigne Place
- Healthcare Financing & Advocacy Coordinator at Save The Children
- Head of Finance (Group) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Control at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Internal Auditor at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Income Auditor at Startup Jobs
- Head of Finance at Westfield Consulting