Floor Sales Representative at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 21 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is one of Nigeria's leaders in the market of "Change over switches & fuse unit", "wires & cables" and "winding wire/Magnet Wire".
Floor Sales Representative
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Our client is an FMCG conglomerate company. They are major distributors of electronic products and have showrooms all over Nigeria. They are in need of Female Floor Sales Representatives in Victoria Island.
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
- Present to the customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by mail, telephone.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Capable of explaining all the information of the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Implement the sales strategy within the showroom.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers
- Responsible for the proper display of the products in the showroom.
- Make sure all the required quantities of products are displayed in the showroom and eliminate the stock shortage.
- Prepare all the transfer orders to replenish the showroom stock
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in any discipline is required
- 1 – 2 years experience as an Indoor Salesperson in a retail chain
- Knowledge of E-mails, MS Office.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Product Knowledge
- Highly motivated
- Presentation Skills
- Time management skills
- Negotiation Skills
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Floor Sales Representative - email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Fadac Resources
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Area Sales Executive at Fadac Resources
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy & Planning (Oil & Energy) at KPMG
- Key Account Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Business Development Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Beauty Advisor at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager (CASABELLA) at Health Plus Limited
- Female Floor Sales Executive at Fadac Resources