Buyer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req I D: Req-1454
The Service holder adheres to the H3SE rules:
- Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
- Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or avoid pollution
- Participate actively in H3SE meetings, training sessions and drills and co-operate actively in the execution of H3SE plans.
The Service holder ensure the Compliance:
- Ensure compliance of the purchasing process with all internal Company rules (including OPS/CA guide to conduct) and all applicable laws and regulation (JV, PSC and PSA rules, Country laws...)
- Ensure the application of Company and/or affiliate General Terms and Conditions for purchase of equipments
- Ensure the good administration and filing of all the purchasing documents and ensure that all approvals, justifications, circulation forms etc... are filed in line with the applicable procedures.
- Ensure that all purchasing activities meet audit requirements in order to minimize any potential partner/audit claims or court actions.
The Service holder liaises with Métier Partners and contributes to the processes and communication of the purchasing entity described below:
- Prepare Contract Committee documents and participate with Métier Partners for the presentation of RTAs
- Inform requesters during the preparation phase, purchase and commitment follow-up as per the E&P supply chain fundamentals
- Work in Duet with one or several Métier Partners and ensure efficiency of Duets/Triplets
- Follow-up, analyze and know the markets, participate to the follow-up, and evaluation of suppliers with Métier Partners
- Contribute to reporting Key Performance Indicators for the purchasing activities of his/her team - Use and enrich Market Intelligence information,
- Participate to the good use of e-sourcing tools
- Identify or participate to Best Practices, propose REX+ to the Head of Purchasing
- Utilize frame agreements FALTC signed by headquarters
The Service holder ensures the proper execution of purchasing operations (under the responsibility of his/her head of purchasing) by performing the following activities:
- Handles Purchases in the Lab Office designated to him through PR assignment
- Analyses all Purchase Requisitions for adequate material specification, budget authorisations and cost centres to which the purchases are being charged
- Reviews all PRs assigned, Group requisitions to reduce process costs, compile tender packages and organize call for tender / request for quotation, ensure the use of e- sourcing tools
- Answer to tenderers requests for clarification
- Study, compare and evaluate offers in order to have the most economical and contractual advantageous conditions
- To optimize by all means possible by bringing his professional experience to bear, Purchases with emphasis on making Savings for the Company
- Pay attention to Client General Conditions and terms of purchase to ensure the Company is not exposed to legal liabilities.
- Organize and lead negotiations with suppliers associated with award and performance of POs
- Issue RTAs in Duet with Métier Partners
- Where applicable to clearly state in purchase orders QA/QC requirements (in the form of Mill/Test Certificates, MSDS, other certificates).
- Ensure the follow-up of purchase orders until complete reception and payment
- Ensure rapid and correct validation of PO’s
- Ensure reception of acknowledgement of receipt for PO’s from suppliers
- Ensure Suppliers’ deliveries on time
- Follow-up of goods receipt until affiliate’s central warehouse.
- Negotiate and solve all changes leading to amendment from Métier Partners or suppliers/contractors
- Clarify discrepancies between material received and orders, if any with suppliers - Input all purchase data in SAP
- SAP (Purchasing) UNISUP R3/BW - Purchasing Key User
- Tools: Several C&P
- Business Tools including UNISUP, CONTIKI, ARIBA, NIPEX
- A Degree in Engineering, Management or Social Sciences (Preferably Purchasing & Supply).
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry with very good knowledge of Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the company in general.
- Compliance, Purchasing Operations, SAP, Contracts & Procurement.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Regional Sales Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Project Procurement Expeditor at Prime Services
- Procurement Executive at School Kits Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Padoserve Limited
- Store Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Procurement Officer at RTI International
- Inventory Officer at Compovine Technologies
- Procurement Officer at Compovine Technologies
- Inventory Officer at Compovine Technologies