TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, Oraimo, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Content Operations Specialist
We are look for a Content Operations Specialist for our Mobile Internet Division.
- Participate in short- and long-term planning activities; in both online and offline channels to increase user activity and participation.
- Combine with hot issues & social trends, export creative and effective promotion proposal, gain user growth opportunities for the product with minimum cost.
- Organize regular user surveys and analyze user demands and convert research findings into actionable results.
- Synthesizes findings to inform a better understanding of users, give insight into business value, and opportunities.
- Utilize hot issues & social media trends; export creative and effective promotional proposals, and gain user growth opportunities for the product, with minimum cost.
- Maintain User relationship, collecting user’s feedback, responding to queries, and give advice for product optimization.
- Conducts user research using methods thereby classifying users according to peculiarities and making and implementing well-tailored strategies for different user groups and enliven the atmosphere within community.
- Researches and develops user scenarios to be used during the design and development processes and makes enhancement recommendations as needed.
Required Qualifications and attributes
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree.
- Have at least 2 years of proven experience in Content Operations and User Experience, related roles.
Required Attributes and Competences
- MUST RESIDE IN LAGOS
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Data analysis ability is a preferred.
- Familiarity with promotional methods and related resources is preferred.
- Active on social media platforms.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Previous event planning experience, especially in a professional capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Online community management experience
- Background in customer service or partner management
- Awareness of local current events/trends is desired.
Method of Application
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com
stating the job title as the subject of the email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.