Monitoring and Evaluation Paid Intern at Youngstars Foundation
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: 26 November, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Youngstars Foundation
Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
Monitoring and Evaluation Paid Intern
- Shall perform the tasks of general planning, coordination and management of organization project activities with staff strength of about 30 persons.
- Interested candidates must be able to work as assigned for 5 days a week and weekends (when necessary)
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- A Degree/HND in Monitoring and Evaluation or any other related Social Science discipline.
- At least 1 - 3 years of experience in related position is a definite asset.
- Between 21 and 35 years of age.
- Excellent written and oral English
- Have comprehensive knowledge of administrative procedures, policies, HR management, fundraising and resource management.
- Ability to work in a team and in a dynamic work environment
- Strong work ethics and personal character
- Ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task, pay attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of computer and social media tools
- Willingness to travel based on job demand.
- Knowledge of office and administrative practices and principles.
- Knowledge and skill in accounting and budgeting procedures and techniques.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications, CV and recent passport photograph to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Youngstars Foundation
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Webmaster Paid Intern at Youngstars Foundation
- Data Analyst Paid Intern at Youngstars Foundation
- Know More About Youngstars FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Deputy CPiE/EiE Project Manager at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Consortium M&E Manager at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Community Mobilisation Coordinator, STEER Project at Save The Children
- Roving Midwife at Medecins Du Monde
- OT Nurse (NOMA PROJECT) at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Program Officer 1 - Social & Behavior Change at Breakthrough ACTION
- Training Consultant at Breakthrough ACTION
- International Volunteer - Gender & Social Inclusion at Randstad Construction Property Engineering