Installation Coordinator II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Installation Coordinator II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard - 6 days on / 1 days off - 6 days on / 1 days off
- Implement the Installation Planning and Execution Framework to provide consistent, milestone measured installation planning and execution activities at defined points along the project timeline.
- Assure timely communication of status and plans between Project and Functional Management. Support Offshore Area Operations Lead as necessary during actual execution phase.
Tasks And Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 2:
- Coordinate the planning, completion and assurance of contract and procurement packages required for execution of the subsea equipment installation scope of work including the development of specific sections of contractual documentation.
- Support subsea team members in the development of fit-for-purpose designs that facilitate optimized installation and intervention activities.
- Provide support during the Subsea design assurance review process.
- Ensure the delivery of quality engineering documents and procured materials to meet the construction schedule.
- 10+ years’ experience in construction or offshore installation support of oil and gas industry
- BS or Master’s in Engineering
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of the construction and installation (diver and diverless) of subsea equipment associated with the oil / gas industry including structures installation, pipeline tie-ins, umbilical’s installation, stabilization and precommissioning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and common E-mail systems
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, ability to achieve milestones, work collaboratively and manage a team of package engineers.
- Fluent in English.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Construction Site Lead III – Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Plant / Process Operator II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Field Operator I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Senior Geophysicist (Expat) at Onstream Group
- Electrician at Equip and Logistics Services Limited
- General Manager, Technical at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Mechanical Engineer at Sparkling Synergy Limited (SSFL)
- Electrical - Electronic Engineer at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical Engineer at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Local Extrusion Supervisor at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Workshop Manager at Vodstra Limited