Finance Director at Mindfield Resources
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mindfield Resources
Mindfield Resources - With decades of experience in Middle East & Africa, ( recently making a foray in South Asia), Mindfield's core competence in Executive Search, Selection, Executive Coaching, Training, and Organisational consulting is backed by a highly motivated team that offer customised solution for your organisational needs.
- This pivotal role will be reporting directly to the General Manager and Regional Finance Director, the Finance Director is responsible for oversight of West Africa Region Finance. This role requires building effective working relationships across commercial, supply and finance functions.
- The role is critical in delivering WA Region business and financial objectives. You will partner with General Manager to provide decision making support for revenue, investments (fixtures, programs, opex) and headcount planning, with a view to improving performance and return on investments.
- You will also monitor investment execution and ROI, review financial exceptions and support strategic initiatives for the territories.
- The Finance Director is the principal finance business partner for the country and will need to leverage support from the extended central finance teams in WA region
- Due to the nature and criticality of this role, we are looking for an individual with a proven track record of success in a comparable environment i.e. FMCG industry.
- You will be well versed in commercial enviroment in particular and are likely to come from a complex, fast paced, matrix driven business and be able to demonstrate how you have successfully led a finance team.
- You are likely to have the backing of a professional accounting qualification as well as a strong degree and/or MBA.
- If you feel like you meet the key criteria, thrive in an environment where ambiguity can be the norm, like to innovate and strive to deliver the highest quality of results then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Strong team player; great relationship-building skills.
- Exposure/working knowledge of ERP systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mindfield Resources career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Mindfield ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Economist (Youth Corps Member) at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Accountant (Youth Corps Member) at Rossland Consulting Limited
- HRH and Capacity Building Advisor - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Chartered Accountant (Female) at Invent Alliance Limited
- Grants Manager at Solidarites International
- Deputy Finance Coordinator at Solidarites International
- Finance Coordinator at Solidarites International
- Accountant (M / W / D) at Julius Berger