Propositions Manager at Oscar Temple
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
Oscar Temple - We are a fast-growing recruitment organisations with several specialist divisions that share a common goal of exceptional service and results. An opportunity to join our exciting office in Lagos has come up for a top-level graduate or experienced sales person. Our recruitment brands specialise in Financial Services, Telecoms, ICT, Oil & Gas and Power. Our training is known in the market place for being the very best in the industry.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Propositions Manager to join the Commercial Banking team and contribute to the strategy & also provide extensive expertise with products and services that meet the clients’ needs.
We are looking for someone with a rich understanding of client needs, segments, trends, Commercial Banking products and strategic influence in Business or Corporate Banking.
- Candidate must be working in a COMMERCIAL BANK.
- Candidate need to be able to identify size and explain business opportunities, taking insights and information and developing actionable strategic recommendations as a result.
- Candidate will also be managing projects and stakeholders at senior level, able to influence and maintain strong relationships across the wider organisation, experience of story-boarding and delivering effective senior level presentations is essential.
Level: Senior Manager- AGM.
Method of Application
If this is for you, kindly send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Know More About Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- Bank Analyst at Agusto & Co.
- Group Head, Commercial Banking Lagos & South at First Bank
- Wema Bank Hackathon at Wema Bank Plc
- Ecobank Entry-level Recruitment 2019 at Ecobank Nigeria
- Trainee Loan Officer at AB Microfinance Bank
- Head of Operations at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Recovery Officer at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited, Advans Nigeria
- 2019 - Internship - Global Banking - Nigeria at Standard Chartered Bank