Research and Strategy Execution Associate at ConnectRail Service Limited
Posted on: 23 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at ConnectRail Service Limited
Connectrail Services Limited is a rail haulage, infrastructure and logistics support firm created to champion the active utilization of existing and new rail infrastructure for the movement of products across Nigeria and West Africa by forming strategic alliances and working with the best professionals and technology in the industry.
Research and Strategy Execution Associate
Our business is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Supports the strategic planning process by researching prospective trends, business partners, competitors, emerging technologies, and applications while managing key work streams.
- Identifies and collects data required for due diligence on strategic assessments, long range plans and potential new products and services as an addition to our portfolio; utilizes these findings to develop a recommendation for next steps.
- Manages smaller-scale strategic assessments and valuation of new business opportunities and potential threats to sustainability of current business plans.
- Develops detailed analytical models to support financial, technical and scenario decisions.
- Increases project exposure from both routine and ordinary to new assessments and smaller-scale strategic decisions with both internal and external contributors. Provides perspective and recommendations for whether to move forward with new initiatives/opportunities.
- Requires strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization
- BS/BA/Msc/MBA in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Economics, Business, etc.).
- Prior experience working for a management consulting firm, investment bank, corporate strategy department, or in equity research
- 5 or more years of experience required in related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from ConnectRail Service Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Research and Innovation Analyst at ConnectRail Service Limited
- HR Analyst; Recruitment and Talent Management at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Know More About ConnectRail Service LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Data Analyst State Facilitator at Deloitte
- Research Economist at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
- Senior Data Scientist at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Sensory, Consumer and Market Insights Researcher at International Flavors & Fragrances
- Research Analyst at E'sorae Luxury
- Market Research Analyst at Hallitservice
- Researchers and Analysts at BROOT Consulting
- R&D Operations Assistant at Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria