Maintenance Technician - Electrical at Wartsila Marine
Posted on: 22 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Wartsila Marine
Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy solutions of its customers. In 2015, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5 billion with approximately 18,800 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Maintenance Technician - Electrical
- You will be part of a global, innovative and customer-driven organisation working with cutting-edge technologies for the marine and energy markets.
- At Wärtsilä we constantly develop our products and operations and provide growth opportunities both for our customers and our people. Our goal is to create a good workplace in which all employees have the chance to show their best and develop further their competencies.
- Wärtsilä Nigeria is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician in the Contract Delivery department. The location of this position is in Ewekoro, Nigeria.
- Successful candidate will be part of the maintenance team, carryout out routine and unplanned maintenance duties on the engines.
- Carrying out daily Maintenance and reporting
- Rectification of Defects.
- Do regular maintenance inspections and identification of defects, creating notifications for the same and taking corrective action.
- Provide support to Plant operation
- Plan and execute daily Planned and Unplanned maintenance and take corrective actions on defects.
- Prepare Work request/work orders in Maximo
- Maintain all records pertaining maintenance department in order.
- Follow & ensure all safe work practices and control within his section/team.
- Comply with all safety regulations. Implement lock out /Tag out.
- Ensure proper cleaning of the facility in coordination with operation department.
- Timely reporting about the happenings to the Operation & Maintenance Manager.
- Assist the maintenance supervisor /Manager as required.
- Participate in daily Operation & Maintenance co-ordination Meeting
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Wartsila Marine
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Manager at Wartsila Marine
- Know More About Wartsila MarineSimilar Jobs
- Lead Engineer - Service Engineering at Baker Hughes
- Vehicle Maintenanace Officer at Compovine Technologies
- IT/Facility Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Welder at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Director, Works and Services at Binyaminu Usman Polytechnic, Hadejia
- Tiler at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Technical Operator at OWPPiN Limited
- Shutdown Operators - EXPAT at Amaiden Energy Nigeria