Project Coordinator at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Posted on: 22 November, 2018
Deadline: 6 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow is a dynamic growth oriented firm that specialize in developing automatic tank gauges, Remote Diesel Monitoring Systems, Fuel Management Systems (FMS) amongst other solutions/products/services is built on strong knowledge base, a steady improvement in practices, extensive research and exceptional support from our global partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules.
- Ensuring tools are available for technician and Engineer to use for projects.
- liaising with the admin department for vehicle and logistic for projects.
- Getting daily update from engineers on site.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Advise the Contractors with the planning for the execution of the project.
- Review and comment on the Project Plan prepared by the manager.
- Daily and Weekly project update reporting,
- Attendance in weekly project meetings,
- Accurate & Timely submission of all reports
- Work with the Manager in developing the project plan, budget and schedule.
- Track project progress regularly and develop status reports to management.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity
- Performing any data analysis relevant to project tasks
- Provide critical data support to the technical team
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- B.Sc/HND in science related courses
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related position.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Smartflow Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Managed Service Project Operation Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Project Manager - PROSELL at Oxfam
- Zonal Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Regional Project Manager at Solidarites International
- Procurement Officer at Save The Children
- Project Manager - FSN at CARE
- Project Manager - Livelihood at CARE