Business Development Officer at C & I Leasing Plc
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at C & I Leasing Plc
C & I Leasing PLC a renowned and reputable company in the Fleet Management, Marine and Personnel Outsourcing business is now recruiting Business Development Officer in Calabar.
Business Development Officer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate new business through a mixture of telesales, cold calling, client visits, networking and referrals.
- Deliver proposals, presentations, reports and fleet information to senior business leaders.
- Manage tender processes.
- Follow a structured sales process to sell solutions to new customers and close business.
- Ensure consistent, profitable new business wins.
- Drive new business together with maintaining and developing client relationships to grow revenue from those accounts.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Organise and manage own diary and workload for maximum efficiency and output.
- Qualify and develop prospects/customers using a range of data sources including internal databases
- Negotiate terms & conditions in line with contractual agreements.
- BSC/HND degree in Social Science.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills; time-management skills.
- Strong selling, negotiating, reporting and commercial skills.
- grounds maintenance; budgeting skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills; organisational and planning skills
- Leadership skills; ability to guide and motivate employees.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About C & I Leasing PlcSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (CEO) at iBez Nigeria
- Field Marketer at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Direct Sales Agent at LeadHire Limited
- Retail Sales Executive at Culminate Consulting
- Business Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Marketer at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Head of Offline Sales Channels at Jumia Nigeria
- Animal Health Business Development Manager at IQVIA