Training Centre Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 5 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading provider of Engineering/Technical Training and Consulting Services requires for immediate employment qualified personnel to fill the position below:
Training Centre Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- As an administrator of the Centre, the Training Centre Manager will be responsible for the strategic direction, marketing and management of the Technical Training Center.
- The Training Centre Manager should possess degree or a minimum of eight years working experience with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Job skills critical to success include: general time management; excellent interpersonal skills, analytical and organizational skills; the ability to connect ideas/opportunities and realities; and a strong personal work ethic. Able to work in a team environment, the Training Center Manager must be an excellent communicator (online, on the phone, and public speaking) who can effectively deal with candidate, instructors, and the other staff members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Training Centre Planning, recommending and implementing the Training Centre program
- Guiding the development of fundamental change for the Training Centre to facilitate growth and financial strength
- Developing a written strategic plan for the program (covering finances, operations, marketing, staff development, communications and policy) with annual objectives
- Supervising internal and external communications
- Seeking opportunities to develop new revenue sources
- Developing contacts and partnerships with other organizations and individuals to increase awareness of the Training Center and advocate on its behalf Working with staff and instructors to establish effective Training Center Intern Team
- Developing, implementing and ensuring that both instructors and candidates are seeing both financial success, and positive instructors development
- Communicating with the management to ensure that the program serves the company Skills.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- A graduate Degree in Engineering/Sciences.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A passion for IT and Technology.
- Proven project administration and management experience.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Confident, independent decision making ability.
- Solid writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Collaborative and team-focused work style.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Michael Stevens Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Assistant Centre Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Know More About Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Support Manager at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Chief Operating Officer - Commodity Export at Pivotage Consulting
- Head of Claims at Pivotage Consulting
- General Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Regional Manager at Health Plus Limited
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Health Plus Limited
- Head of Operations at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Head of Operations at MLS Marketing Company Limited