- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Software Developer at Appzone Limited
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 21 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Job Opening ID: 33
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Products and Solutions with a Software Development Team.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using the standard Web-based and client server development frameworks and technologies ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Develop, test, debug and implement applications using standard development methodology and tools Scrum, Agile, TFS.
- Develop applications with optimized code within the .NET framework using ORM tools such as NHibernate to carry out database transactions efficiently.
- Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
- Provide assistance, training to the end users and write comprehensive technical documentation using the standard tools TFS and ensure that the application code is described clearly
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- At least 3 years related work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Must have a passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
N200,000 - N300,000.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Appzone Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Analyst at Appzone Limited
- Test Automation Engineer at Appzone Limited
- Know More About Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Junior Front-End Developer at Crown Interactive
- Program Coordinator - Partner Engineering at Andela
- E-Learning Officer at ARM Hold Co.
- Software Instructor at NIIT
- Business Analyst/Project Manager at AGL Consulting Ltd
- IT Risk Manager at GVA Partners
- Data Quality Management Associate at First Bank
- Metadata Management Associate at First Bank