Content Creator at Bingreach Digital
Posted on: 20 November, 2018
Deadline: 24 November, 2018
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Bingreach Digital
Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for someone who can help:
- To create and deliver creative campaigns for a range of clients, initiate and produce compelling and persuasive optimised content across various SEO and social media campaigns.
- To maximise opportunities for engagement, indexing, ranking, clickthroughs and conversion.
- To produce onsite copy, meta content, guest posts, features, product descriptions, blog posts, press releases, guides, promotional copy for offers and competitions and other contents as required.
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from the office and also work remotely as the team meets physically thrice a week.
Here is a breakdown of where we'd love some of your expertise to help us improve:
- To develop SEO-friendly web content for a wide range of clients, including strategic key phrase placement within compelling and persuasive marketing copy that maximises opportunities for indexing, ranking, clickthroughs and conversion
- To produce captivating promotional copy for offers and competitions
- To edit and optimise offline content supplied by clients
- To produce content for social media campaigns
- To produce on-site content from scratch for new site builds as required
- To work closely with the SEO and social media team to understand client objectives and contribute to campaign strategy with creative, innovative ideas
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of the clients you produce content for
- To monitor and track content in order to measure and report on success Best practise and organisation
- To ensure your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant bynetworking/researching/reading blogs and news sources
- To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice and ideas
- To actively contribute to the Bingreach Digital blog
What We Value
- Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun and relationship are our core values at Bingreach.
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
At Bingreach we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are a just a few benefits we’re proud to provide our team:
- Learning & Development: Receive N100,000 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal or professional development project
- Happier Weekdays: Paid leave, off days, and sick, convenient work schedules and opportunities to get to know your team better through things like weekly catered lunch or breakfast, Thursday Hangouts, and game nights.
- A little extra money: Depending on your role within the team, you get to enjoy monetary bonuses between N10,000 to N50,000 monthly
- Own Bingreach equity: You put in so much work so why not get a bigger piece of the pie. Members of our team who meet the criteria are entitled to own part of the Company.
- Retreats: Join us on annual company retreats.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume and Cover Letter with the title - New Business Manager to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please do not apply if you cannot undergo Compulsory 1 Month Internship/Probation First. Corpers can also apply.
- Recent Jobs from Bingreach Digital
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Developer / New Business Manager at Bingreach Digital
- Graphics Designer at Bingreach Digital
- Know More About Bingreach DigitalSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Artist at Hazon Holdings
- Business Reporter (Hausa) at BBC
- Purit Brand Ambassador at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Principal Information/Communications Officer (KDUNTSS 11) at KolaDaisi University
- Senior Information/Communications Officer (KDUNTSS 09) at KolaDaisi University
- Creative Writer at Landlagos
- Social Media Manager at Landlagos
- Communications Expert (International Short-term Expert) at GFA Consulting Group