Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Segment: Construction, Construction Engineer, Engineer, Engineering
- The successful candidate will provide construction planning inputs to projects as a member of the Construction Planning and Project team.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Ensuring constructability plans are developed and implemented in accordance with ExxonMobil Capital Projects Management System
- Reviewing contractor engineering and construction plans, procedures, and procurement deliverables for consistency with company developed execution plans and standards
- Participating and / or leading discrete tasks as required to improve Construction Management Systems
- The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of onshore/offshore construction as well as in-depth knowledge of execution planning.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in Mechanical, Civil, Structural, or Metallurgical Engineering
- 4 - 10 years engineering experience in onshore and offshore construction
- Experience in application of industry codes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical competence and leadership ability
- Ability to take initiative and work in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Readiness to work in our various work locations.
This position offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To complete the application process:
- Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the "Search by location" field
- Click the "Search openings" button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job title (Drilling Engineer) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the "Apply now" drop down and select "Apply Now" option
- Sign in or click on "create an account"
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
- Click on the "Read and accept the data privacy statement" link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click "Accept”
- Click "Next" to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click "Save" to complete your application profile at a different time or "Submit" to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click "View Profile" if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under "Jobs Applied" section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.