Sales Technical Professional at Siemens
Posted on: 20 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Siemens
Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Sales Technical Professional
Job ID: 90075
Job Family: Sales
Organisation: Digital Factory
- The Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in reducing the time to market of their products.
- The ultimate goal is the complete integration and digital representation of the physical value chain. The platform for this is called Digital Enterprise.
- Systematically analyze and early identify market and customer trends for relevant business.
- Conduct market, competitor and customer analyses for strategy development and tactical sales.
- Create strategic marketing concepts for each product incl. positioning in market and towards competition.
- Evaluate the performance of the sales workers
- Represent Siemens at Trade associations, conventions and meetings to promote products
- Provide quotation and conduct contract negotiations, incl. systematic documentation and communication of the negotiation results, to ensure achievement of the planned volume of new orders in line with the stipulated positive margin.
- Timely and complete provision of the requisite inputs for processing proposals as well as conducting the LoA process for all binding proposals to ensure high proposal quality that entails minimum risks.
- Frequent visits to the decision-makers of our customers and business partners to cultivate relationships (preliminary acquisition)
- Sales of PD/DF equipment with specific customers
- Sales Consulting
- Sales support/Administration
- Experience in power supply business.
- Experience in sales activities.
- Team supervisory experience
- Intercultural experience in cooperation with internal and external parties desirable
What do I need to qualify?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 5 - 10 years post NYSC experience
- Good communication skill; Fluent in English, foreign language will be added advantage
- International Exposure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Siemens career website on jobs.siemens-info.com to apply
- Know More About SiemensSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Owens and Xley
- Sales Executive at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officer (BDO) at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Sales Representative at Etihad Airways
- Sales Executive (FMCG) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales Officer at Eptech Power Control System Limited
- Business Development Manager, SMB at Google Nigeria
- Business Development Lead at InstaDeep Limited