Treasury Accountant at May & Baker
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 3 December, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at May & Baker
Baker Nigeria Plc, we are committed to applying our resources and science to improve the quality of life. We provide quality and affordable medicines, food and beverages to those who need them.
Department: Financial and Accounts
- The successful candidate will be expected to drive and monitor collections, ensure right matching of cash in/outflows, prepare dividend proposals, follow up with payment of dividends and WHT on dividends, provide support on bank operations, co-ordinate treasury projects and external engagements (Fund Managers, Financial advisors).
- He / She will source for funds required for the company's operations at optimum prices and lowest risk to improve the company's margins through reduction of Net Financing costs, preparation of Cash Flow Forecasts for weekly and monthly cash Inflows and outflows whilst analyzing its impact on business performance.
- Advise management on gearing ratios and capital mix and be responsible for net cash flows for the business and optimum spend/investment of funds.
- B.Sc in Accountancy or Management Sciences + ACA, ACCA, Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Treasury Management;
- Good oral and written communication skills, Good interpersonal and negotiating skills, knowledge of financial management in manufacturing sector, strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in the use of ERP.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from May & Baker
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marketing Manager at May & Baker
- Chief Engineer at May & Baker
- Corporate Communications Manager at May & Baker
- Brand Manager at May & Baker
- Know More About May & BakerSimilar Jobs
- Chief Finance Officer at Alan & Grant
- Head of Accounts at Alan & Grant
- Financial Analyst at Agusto & Co.
- Accountant at Introit Consulting Limited
- Cashier at Primera Africa Finance Group
- Head of Finance at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
- Associate, Financial Management at Palladium Group
- Finance Advisor at ActionAid Nigeria