Consulting Manager at TL First
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TL First
TL First Group pioneers in integrating accountancy, management consultancy, public service productivity, leadership development and international development in a unique way that improves the social economic wellbeing of citizens and the yield of investors. Our unique approach provides our clients with added value through integrated solutions and delivery partnership.
- The Consulting Manager (CM) will spearhead the Consulting arm of the Group (public and private sector), leading the actualisation of operational goals and growth objectives.
- The CM will lead core business development and excellent delivery particularly in the advisory activities of the company, engaging in proactive measures to win business and leverage opportunities.
- Drive the implementation of public and private sector business development strategies through the design and implementation of programmes and activities. Pursue profitable new business.
- Ensure cost-effective, timely and excellent delivery of programmes, projects and services of the organization in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Prepare and analyze programmes proposals, letters, business documents and programmes/projects.
- Develop innovative and strategic work programmes and projects across focus areas that respond to clients’ emerging needs and position the organisation as an industry leader.
- Produce yearly, quarterly and monthly strategies, monitor progress and report updates.
- Build company strength and presence by engaging in media activities and growing relationships with partners, leads, clients, vendors, regulatory bodies and the government.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing relevant publications, establishing networks and participating in professional associations.
- Enforce ethical and industry compliance for operations, services and programmes of the consulting arms of the company, and model brand characters.
- Conduct extensive research related to clients and relevant to industry to produce policy briefs, memos, reports and publications.
- Review industry and economic trends regularly; mitigating risk and leveraging opportunities.
- Lead and/or provide technical inputs to analytic work and advisory services.
- Ideally below 45 years, with 7 years consulting and leadership experience.
- Strong academic qualifications, including a Postgraduate degree.
- Associate/Fellow of a Chartered professional institute.
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to TL First career website on innovateandchange.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from TL First
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Training Manager at TL First
- Operations Manager at TL First
- Executive Personal Assistant at TL First
- Know More About TL FirstSimilar Jobs
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR SHORT TERM CONSULTANCIES: Policy Validation and Corporate Law Drafting for the Water and Sanitation Sector Law in Imo State at RTI International
- Talent Pool for Key Personnel at PACT
- Consultant at Infed Nigeria Limited
- HQ Consultant - AIDSFOND Project at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Terms of reference for SIDA 3 Annual Audit at Plan International
- Talent Pool for Future Key Personnel at PACT
- Request for Quotation - Supply of Anatomic Models at PACT
- Consultant - KM Writeshop Primary Investigator (PI) at Save The Children