Office Manager/Project Coordinator at PIEACH Limited
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PIEACH Limited
Pieach Limited was established in 1997. We are a 25-person firm of architects, interior designers, and supporting staff. Our award-winning firm is a full service Architectural and Interior Architectural design practice providing project planning, restorations, renovations, additions, and the design of new buildings for private and commercial residential units, educational, religious, and the hospitality industry.
Office Manager/Project Coordinator
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures: controlling correspondence; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, personnel requirements and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
- Candidate should possess B.Sc in Business Administration or Economics
- Candidate must have minimum of three (3) years cognate experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com for immediate interview.
- Know More About PIEACH LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at School Kits Limited
- Project Manager at Tenece Professional Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Hazon Holdings
- Project Officer - Environment at Stakeholder Democracy Network
- Front Desk Officer at Advanced Concrete Technologies Ltd
- Front Desk and Admin Officer at DAI
- Business Head at Philly and Mools Group
- Receptionist at Housessories