Front Desk Officer at Lekki TV
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lekki TV
Lekki TV is an online entertainment platform that seeks to educate and engage audience by creating awareness of events and other social activities. It is also an informative forum that provides in-depth information about issues and stories that matter not only in the country but worldwide.
Front Desk Officer
We seek confident and creative candidates who are adaptable, calm and able to work well under pressure. Good organizational, communication, team-working and problem-solving skills are also necessary.
Candidate Requirements (Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Social Sciences or Engineering
- Minimum of 5.5ft Tall, not more than 25 years old
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar role in a formal /structured work setting
- Must reside on the island in Lagos
- Light Skinned, Young, Beautiful and Energetic
- Excellent Knowledge and Practice of Social Media legal guidelines.
- Pleasant and good natured disposition with a ‘can do’ attitude /willingness to assist around the office
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and able to multi-task.
- Dynamic, Social and Outgoing Individual
- High sense of responsibility/ reliability
- Knowledge of Administrative functions
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Lekki TV
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Corporate Driver at Lekki TV
- Know More About Lekki TVSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant (Female) at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Admin/Logistics Assistant at Catholic Relief Services
- Secretary at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- F&C Secretary - Financial Controller (Local) at Onstream Group
- Chaplain at Delta State University
- Operations Intern at UN Women
- Head of Operations at School Kits Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Hazon Holdings