NYSC Intern at GE - General Electric
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at GE - General Electric
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Ref Id: 3130558
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Healthcare Global Services
- The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Candidate must be a graduate of Radiography, Radiology or a related clinical field
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Passion for technology is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on jobs.gecareers.com to apply
- Know More About GE - General ElectricSimilar Jobs
- Support Manager at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Chief Operating Officer - Commodity Export at Pivotage Consulting
- Head of Claims at Pivotage Consulting
- General Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Regional Manager at Health Plus Limited
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Health Plus Limited
- Head of Operations at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Head of Operations at MLS Marketing Company Limited