Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme at Crown Flour Mills
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Crown Flour Mills
Crown Flour Mills, more commonly known as CFM, initiated its operations in 1952 as a modest mill capable of milling 40 tons of wheat per day. The original machines were all branded "Robinson", the British top-of-the-line equipment at that time.
Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam's businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- First degree from a reputable institution in any of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Food Science & Technology, Production Engineering, Operational Management, Business Administration, Accounting and related courses
- Minimum of Second Class Upper grade.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Young and energetic
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
- High mobility with affinity for different cultures and willingness to work in any part of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Fluency in English language and at least one other major Nigerian language. Ability to speak more than one main local language will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Crown Flour Mills career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply
- Know More About Crown Flour MillsSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Management Trainee at Omar Gardens Floral Company
- Control Engineer Trainee at Baker Hughes
- Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 at KPMG
- Lagos Business School (LBS) Young Talents Programme 2019 at Lagos Business School
- Finance and Account Intern at Redwoods Capital Limited
- Factory Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- BCG Graduate Recruitment Program at Boston Advisory Limited