Team lead SEO Specialist at Special Man Global Solution LTD
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Special Man Global Solution LTD
A software development company, who sees their job as a channel of service to growing and established businesses/brands, by enhancing the use of technology as a tool to facilitate the growth of their clients. Hence, they provide quality service with timely delivery to businesses and individuals, and also offer a money back guarantee if they fail to deliver on time.
Team lead SEO Specialist
Location: Lagos Mainland
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and graphics and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Interview and recruit new team members and onboard them.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Benchmark, measure and analyze the results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, promotions, SEO marketing, collaborators program and future online marketing initiatives.
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
- Perform keyword research in coordination with SGS LTD business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Write blog posts
- Bachelor's degree from any discipline.
- Currently undergoing NYSC 2018/2019 in Lagos or willing to relocate to Lagos.
- 1-3 years working in SEO, Social Media Marketing and basic Graphics Design in a data driven marketing team.
Other Requirements/Additional Information:
- Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through until the project is delivered on time (Time is a priority at SGS LTD)
- Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Adwords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
- Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas.
- Understanding our target audience and how to reach them
- Understanding of Lagos marketing terrain (Press, Communities, Events & Conferences, Social Media, etc.)
Method of Application
Prospective employee should send a cover letter with proof of SEO knowledge (e.g. link to blogs post you rank in the top ten) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Special Man Global Solution LTDSimilar Jobs
- Communications Associate at Sahel Capital
- Customer Care / Social Media / Project Marketing Executive at Mc Timothy Associates
- Head of Corporate Communications at Westfield Consulting
- Communication Officer (State) at Enugu State Government
- Video Editor at Iyanu
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Aldelia Limited
- Brand Creative Executive at Hazon Holdings
- Graphic Designer at Greensky Tours