Branch Manager at Eduwalt Communication
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Eduwalt Communication
Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
- Marketing and sale of the company’s products and services.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sale team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong market presence.
- Prospecting, identifying, and generating businesses from potential and existing clients.
- Discipline staff when the need arises in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Supervise and carry out administrative duties daily.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Attend to any governmental agencies that comes to the branch and report to the upper management.
- Implement an effective network for consistent sales growth and better market penetration.
- Prepare sales, revenue/expenses reports, and realistic forecast to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts, while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status.
- Training and hiring of sales team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales/Marketing and Business Development.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About Eduwalt CommunicationSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executive (Male) at Doculand Business Solution
- Sales Executive at Montaigne Place
- Area Sales Manager at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Floor Supervisor at Primera Africa Finance Group
- Shelf Attendant at Primera Africa Finance Group
- Outlet Manager at Montaigne Place
- Category Developer, Groceries & Toy, Kids & Baby at Jumia Nigeria
- Medical Representative (North) at Novartis International AG