Process Engineer III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: 15 November, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Process Engineer III
Category: Automobile / Automotive
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Lead a design team in the development of basic process design specifications or provide oversight of an engineering contractor's technical deliverables during the front end design / detailed engineering phases of projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitor and lead junior engineers in the development of process design specifications, including the development of heat & material balances, design flow plans, process equipment design, preliminary hydraulic balances, utility balances, basic process control & instrumentation, materials selection, safety facilities
- Lead and/or perform process optimization studies to identify / evaluate capital / operating cost savings, process configuration alternatives, safety facilities requirements, etc.
- Provide technical oversight for engineering contractor's work during front end engineering & design / detailed engineering to ensure consistency with Company methods & guidelines, project specifications & owner's requirements
- Participate in Hazard & Operability Reviews for new / modified facilities / in support of existing plant facilities
- Provide commissioning & start-up assistance for new / modified facilities, as required
- Establish organization and staffing process.
- BS/MS degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent, required
- 20+ years of demonstrated experience in petroleum refining / chemical process industry / with an engineering contractor serving these industries
- 10+ years of demonstrated capital project development experience
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Construction Coordinator I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Request for Proposal (RFP) FOR Management of automobile workshop at Vodstra Limited
- Civil Engineer at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Bio-Medical Engineer at Adcem Healthcare Limited
- Senior Software Devleoper and Business Analyst at NetPro International Limited
- Generator Technician Operator at Niyya Food & Drinks Co Ltd
- Field Engineer - Logging and Perforating at Halliburton Energy Services
- Seismic Gun Mechanic at Atlas Professionals
- Seismic Navigator at Atlas Professionals