Customer/Marketing Executive at Strings Studios Photography
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Strings Studios Photography
Strings Studios Photography - Portrait and Wedding Photographer in Calabar, Uyo, Port harcourt, Nigeria.Photography is our core business. Experience our world class photography studio.
We strive each day to make you look good and to deliver happy photos to you. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a professional model or prospective bride, whether you’re branding your portfolio or documenting your life. As long as you care about photos.
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from creation to execution
- Maintain good customer relations and grow customer base
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and customers
- Be able to build and motivate a marketing team.
- A result oriented self starter with proven ability to reach and exceed target.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of web and social media tools
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for selling photography
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Preferred: 1-3years Marketing/ Customer service experience
- Experience in Event planning or business management will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Strings Studios Photography career website on stringsstudios.workable.com to apply
- Know More About Strings Studios PhotographySimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Executive at Travelconet
- Sales Associate (Luxury Brand Advisor) at TalentSquare
- Business Development Specialist at Reuxville Homes
- Business Development Manager (CEO) at iBez Nigeria
- Field Marketer at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Direct Sales Agent at LeadHire Limited
- Retail Sales Executive at Culminate Consulting
- Business Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited