- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Store Keeper (Facility) at Eko Maintenance Limited
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 19 November, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Store Keeper (Facility)
- Candidate must be able to work in a technical environment
- Good knowledge in Technical work.
- Receiving material,Arranging materials,Preservation of the material, Recording, Issue of material, Issuing purchasing requisition, Supervision.
- Responsible for all stock activities including, receiving deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting transactions and maintaining records.
- Minimum of 2-4years experience
- Good experience with electrical fitting.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Eko Maintenance Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Quality Surveyor at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Know More About Eko Maintenance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Store Assistant at Nigerian Navy
- Purchasing Supervisor at CCD Superstores
- Sourcing Analyst at FlexEdge
- Procurement Officer at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Manager at Sales Force Consulting
- Procurement Supervisor at Sunray Ventures
- Supply Chain Specialist at Malaria Consortium