Store Keeper (Facility) at Eko Maintenance Limited
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 19 November, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Store Keeper (Facility)
- Candidate must be able to work in a technical environment
- Good knowledge in Technical work.
- Receiving material,Arranging materials,Preservation of the material, Recording, Issue of material, Issuing purchasing requisition, Supervision.
- Responsible for all stock activities including, receiving deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting transactions and maintaining records.
- Minimum of 2-4years experience
- Good experience with electrical fitting.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Eko Maintenance Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Quality Surveyor at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Know More About Eko Maintenance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Supply Chain & Logistic Officer at Housessories
- Logistics Officer - Supply Chain Analysis & Reporting, NOA at World Food Programme (WFP)
- Warehouse Attendant at GUO Transport Company Limited
- Warehouse Program Manager for Monguno Common Storage at Solidarites International
- Procurement Officer - Oil and Gas (Male) at RoVedana
- Procurement Officer in Information Technology (IT) at Compovine Technologies
- Technical Procurement Officer at Landover Company Limited
- Aggregation and Distribution Manager at Agromall Discovery and Extension Services Limited