Logistics Officer at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
Role and Task Complexities:
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and deployment timelines for movement of tractors
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of cargos.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately/Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Keeps inventory of all equipment, spare parts and movement (in and out) of tractors
- Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of all departments
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Involve in technical survey missions for new assignments
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
Technical Skills Requirement
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Logistics and Business Management or logistics or a related discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Customer focused and able to manage conflict
- Team work, collaboration and relationship management
- Result focused, accountable and responsible
- Knowledge and Competences
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Discovery Cycle Professionals
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Station Head at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- IT Officer at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Know More About Discovery Cycle ProfessionalsSimilar Jobs
- Driver/Logistics Assistant at CBM International
- Supply Chain & Logistic Officer at Housessories
- Logistics Assistant at EMEL
- Fleet Manager at Gokada Incorporated
- Chief Product Officer at Gokada Incorporated
- Transport and Logistics Manager II at Tastee Fried Chicken - TFC
- Transport and Logistics Officer at Tastee Fried Chicken - TFC
- Fleet Officers at ConnectRail Service Limited