FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets.
Reports To: Sub-Region RL
FLSA Class: N/A (non-US)
- The Resource Mobilization will partner with immigration team to develop competitive strategies to effectively and timely dispatch ALL-Outages’ resources for his/her sub-region
- The Resource Mobilization will work closely with the segments’ SM’s to streamline the access and gate passes database for the sites and customers in the sub-region
- The Resource Mobilization to collaborate with sourcing team to continuously improve cost elements for tam mobilization and site accommodation
- The Resource Mobilization in partnership with sub-region RL and RM will assure that the right skilled resources are at the job site on time while maintaining a competitive cost structure
- Partner with sub-region RL, SD, and SM’s for outage planning activities and maintaining operating rhythms through ORR meetings across all segments
- Drive EHS compliance and adherence to EHS goals while supporting safety culture
- Deliver process capability improvement for mobilization activities that would reduce defects and attain world-class levels of quality
- Partner with sub-region resources execution team to optimize field resources and provide new solutions to ensure proper planning and timely delivery
- Contribute to long term business planning and overall business strategy by recommending improvements which will further optimize resources
- Collect and analyze operations data and compare performance to established metrics relative to resources mobilization OTD and cost
- Establish, maintain and report mobilization dashboards to Resource Director
- Support sub-region RL with daily operations and business management, including operations reviews, cost control, financial tracking and projections
- Partner with immigration and sourcing teams for capability building to meet the forecasted demand in the sub-region
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong ability to achieve results through matrix organization
- Strong customer service mindset
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.