Interior Architect at Aframero Limited
Posted on: 9 November, 2018
Deadline: 23 November, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Aframero Limited
Aframero Limited - We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry.
- Putting designs to life for customers and company Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Be a one stop person when it comes to designing-create customers imagination
- Provide interior architect design services for internal and external client and customers.
- Use dimensions/floor plan, 3D, 2D, rendering for furniture and joinery.
- Visit customer sites for measurement and designs when necessary.
- Develop the architectural designs and cut list for customers when required.
- Serve as the liaison between the organization and her customer on design.
- Work with customer service on all activities relating to design and sales.
- Directs departmental activities towards customers' satisfaction.
- Assist to drive internal marketing campaigns motivated towards increased sales.
- Show customers what their designs would look like in 3D.
- Be a link between the factory department and the end user - ensure it is what the customer wants that is delivered.
- Assist in recommending changes to agreed marketing strategies and ensure strategy is achievable.
- Contribute to customer growth.
- Direct the activities of the Customer Service department towards increased sales.
- Represent Aframero where required.
- Update self on the usage of cutting software.
- Support in daily transaction with Customers.
- Support in designing artwork for official use.
- Source and submit all required information by management before stipulated deadline.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of installers on project site.
- Other duties assigned.
- The job holder must have a minimum of first degree or equivalent, a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- He/She Should have vast knowledge and the ability to use the 3D, 2D, rendering, archicad software Computer knowledge especially Revit, AutoCAD/ArchCAD. 2D/3D Max would be an added advantage.
- Must be honest, proactive self starter, creative imagination,
- Multi-tasking and hardworking, highly innovative.
- Vast with at least four years working experience in relevant environment.
- In addition, the job holder must possess the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills, Presentation skill, Strong negotiating skill, Have high integrity, Good interpersonal skills, decision making and be result oriented, strong oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Aframero LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Construction Painter at Somanda Consulting
- Quantity Surveyor at LandWey Investment Limited
- Site Supervisor at GreenKey Facility Management
- Quantity Surveyor at Adold Engineering Company Limited
- Consultant - Architectural Firm for Infrastructural Extension/Classroom Construction at ActionAid Nigeria
- Site Supervisor at Alan & Grant
- Quantity Surveyor at Alan & Grant
- Construction Manager at Alan & Grant