Accountant at City of Hope Hospital
Posted on: 9 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at City of Hope Hospital
City of Hope Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Benin city. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Benin, Edo
- Responsible for accounting system, maintenance of proper books and records, fulfilling statutory and management reporting requirement at the branch.
- Ensure compliance with company policies in the area of budget, manual, float, stock and credit / sales policy and report any violations of the company policies to management
- Monitoring of stock movement as per company guide line and ensure that proper entries are passed.
- Undertake and monitor the financial and banking operations of branch and safeguard the company’s liquid assets.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly returns and to ensure it gets to Senior Management as at when due.
- To ensure continuous reconciliation of all accounts as related to cash, stock, expenses to ensure accuracy and completeness of all transactions.
- To keep computer system up and running safely.
- Timely rendition of Government dues.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- The incumbent must be comfortable with accounting principles and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV using job title as heading to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from City of Hope Hospital
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Registered Nurse at City of Hope Hospital
- Customer Service Officer at City of Hope Hospital
- Human Resources/Admin Manager at City of Hope Hospital
- Business Development Officer at City of Hope Hospital
- Know More About City of Hope HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Analyst, Insurance Risk Management (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Finance Executive at 3Line Card Management Limited
- Analyst, Customer Acquisition (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Accountant, Tax (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Claims and Credit Collection Associate at SeedStars Academy
- Administrative & Finance Officer (COSL) at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Treasury Assistant (FITR2) at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Resource Management Officer (Humanitarian Hub) at International Organization for Migration - IOM