Registered Nurse at City of Hope Hospital
Posted on: 9 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at City of Hope Hospital
City of Hope Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Benin city. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Benin, Edo state
As a Registered nurse, you are to do the following:
- Assess patients' conditions
- Record patients' medical histories and symptoms
- Observe patients and record the observations
- oAdminister patients' medicines and treatments
- Set up plans for patients' care or contribute information to existing plans
- Consult and collaborate with doctors and other healthcare professionals
- Operate and monitor medical equipment
- Help perform diagnostic tests and analyze the results
- Teach patients and their families how to manage illnesses or injuries
- Explain what to do at home after treatment
- Critical-thinking skills: Registered Nurses must assess changes in the health status of patients, such as determining when to take corrective action and when to make referrals.
- Communication skills: Must be able to communicate effectively with patients in order to understand their concerns and assess their health conditions. Nurses need to clearly explain instructions, such as how to take medication. They must work in teams with other health professionals and communicate the patients' needs.
- Compassion: Should be caring and empathetic when looking after patients.
- Detail oriented: Must be responsible and detail oriented because they must make sure that patients get the correct treatments and medicines at the right time.
- Emotional stability: Need emotional resilience and the ability to manage their emotions to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other stresses.
- Organizational skills: Nurses often work with multiple patients with various health needs. Organizational skills are critical to ensure that each patient is given appropriate care.
- Physical stamina: Nurses should be comfortable performing physical tasks, such as moving patients. They may be on their feet for most of their shift
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV using job title as heading to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from City of Hope Hospital
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Customer Service Officer at City of Hope Hospital
- Accountant at City of Hope Hospital
- Human Resources/Admin Manager at City of Hope Hospital
- Business Development Officer at City of Hope Hospital
- Know More About City of Hope HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Health System Strengthening Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- System Strengthening Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Sector Manager - Health System Strengthening at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Nutrition and Healthcare Assistant at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Principal Programme Officer, Healthcare Delivery at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at NewGate Hospital
- Anaesthetic Nurse at Abuja Clinics
- Director of Programs (KP-Care II) at Heartland Alliance