Supply Chain Manager at Morison Industries Plc
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 21 November, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Morison Industries Plc
At Morison, a clean environment is vital to all of us, and providing sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues within our environment. We know the importance of healthcare, and then we try to provide access to safe, effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables. In other words, "we offer you more for less".
We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness and also prevention of diseases. We also have a pipeline of prospective new products that have the strength and efficacy to combat some new micro-organisms that are resistant to the regular products.
Supply Chain Manager
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- An Engineer or Scientist ( Industrial Chemical Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical or a Scientist)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Must have 5 years experience in Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Logistic and Procurement.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
- Project management.
- Technical understanding.
- Cost accounting skills.
- Ability to understand financial statements.
- Understanding of e-business / e-procurement systems.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving.
- Understanding of cross-cultural / global issues.
- Business ethics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Morison Industries PlcSimilar Jobs
- Supply Chain Advisor at fhi 360
- Buyer at Jagal Group
- Warehouse Supervisor at Sales Force Consulting
- Procurement Officer/ Store Keeper at ASA SECURITY
- Procurement Coordinator (Proact & Prosell) at Oxfam
- Senior Procurement Officer (Pharmacist) at Health Plus Limited
- Contracting & Procurement Vendor Master Maintainer at Shell Petroleum Development Company
- Contracting & Procurement Buyers Asset Focal at Shell Petroleum Development Company