- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Presenter at Lekki TV
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lekki TV
Lekki TV is an online entertainment platform that seeks to educate and engage audience by creating awareness of events and other social activities. It is also an informative forum that provides in-depth information about issues and stories that matter not only in the country but worldwide.
We seek confident and creative candidates who are adaptable, calm and able to work well under pressure. Good organizational, communication, team-working and problem-solving skills are also necessary.
Candidate Requirements (Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Mass Communication, Journalism or any related discipline
- Minimum of 5.5ft Tall, not more than 25 years old
- Young, Beautiful and Energetic
- Excellent Knowledge and Practice of Social Media legal guidelines.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and able to multi-task.
- Writing and rehearsing scripts
- Meeting with programme directors/producers to discuss programmes/shows
- Organizing meetings, interviews and schedules
- Undertaking relevant background research
- Interviewing guests via the telephone or in person
- Presenting traffic, weather and/or news summaries
- Giving reviews of newly released movies, music, etc
- Dynamic, Social and Outgoing Individual
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Lekki TV
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- General Manager at Lekki TV
- Photographer/Cinematographer at Lekki TV
- Marketing/Sales Executive at Lekki TV
- Know More About Lekki TVSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer Intern at Transsnet Financial
- Online Marketing Intern at Transsnet Financial
- Competitor Analyst Intern at Transsnet Financial
- Social Media/Inbound Sales Intern at House of Jethro
- Associate Product Marketing Manager, Access Marketing at Google Nigeria
- Journalist, Planning BBC Africa at BBC
- Marketing and Communications Specialist at e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) Limited
- Video Editor at CameraBoy Multimedia