Presenter at Lekki TV
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lekki TV
Lekki TV is an online entertainment platform that seeks to educate and engage audience by creating awareness of events and other social activities. It is also an informative forum that provides in-depth information about issues and stories that matter not only in the country but worldwide.
We seek confident and creative candidates who are adaptable, calm and able to work well under pressure. Good organizational, communication, team-working and problem-solving skills are also necessary.
Candidate Requirements (Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Mass Communication, Journalism or any related discipline
- Minimum of 5.5ft Tall, not more than 25 years old
- Young, Beautiful and Energetic
- Excellent Knowledge and Practice of Social Media legal guidelines.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and able to multi-task.
- Writing and rehearsing scripts
- Meeting with programme directors/producers to discuss programmes/shows
- Organizing meetings, interviews and schedules
- Undertaking relevant background research
- Interviewing guests via the telephone or in person
- Presenting traffic, weather and/or news summaries
- Giving reviews of newly released movies, music, etc
- Dynamic, Social and Outgoing Individual
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Lekki TV
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- General Manager at Lekki TV
- Photographer/Cinematographer at Lekki TV
- Marketing/Sales Executive at Lekki TV
- Know More About Lekki TVSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Artist at LeadHire Limited
- Monitoring & Reporting Assistant at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Digital Marketing Officer at Ibis
- Content Curator at Transsnet Financial
- Public Information Officer at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Art Director at Hazon Holdings
- Graphics Designer at Greenmouse Technologies
- Content Writer / Business Development at Torilo