Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Hayat Holding, a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. It was established in 1937, the holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
In Hayat Kimya, quality and innovation are at the core of our business. We operate in more than 100 countries on 5 continents. Based on our 30+ years of experience and our ability to understand local insights, we offer high quality products that serve the needs of our consumers. We are devoted to carry our brands to the very top."
Sales Operations Manager
Direct Report: Sales Director
Team: RSM, ASM, Distributor Channels, SRs
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Lead the Field Sales team to execute agreed Category Channel/Customers/Distributor plans and activities at the Point-of-Purchase for the entire region.
- Lead the development and embedding of Field Sales Strategy - define appropriate Field Sales resource capacity, support tools and structure in alignment with the RSMs and Consumer Marketing Team to execute Category Channel/Customer/Distributor plans in full. Establish and manage Sales Force departmental expenses based on the agreed budget.
- Ensure achievement of agreed Field Sales targets/KPIs.
- Co-ordinate and review the territory management plan on a yearly basis per Channel/Customer (store) and business opportunities.
- Collaborate with RSMs, ASMs, Sales Administration, Customer team and Supply Chain to deliver overall commercial plan. Ensure intelligence gathering in store.
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies including /local Trade policy, local Trade Terms, Safety and local regulations.
- Ensure development of careers, succession plans, training, development and coaching of Field Sales personnel as well as direct reports. Store check and work-with on a regular basis.
Not more than 10 years’ sales background in business operations with an FMCG sector in Nigeria and over the period has successfully delievered on KPIs, especially top and bottom line business results – Lead and understand all sales functions with successful track record of developing people.
Education: B Sc. Degree with a mimimum of 2nd Class Degree.
Key Knowledge & Attributes:
- Distribution Management, Trade Marketing , Channel Management, Customer Management considerable experience/successes;
- Experience in coverage and territory management, driving distribution and managing trade terms
- Good knowledge of interrelationship with key functions and their initiatives (Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Technical and Globe & IS/IT).
- Good Knowledge of core Business Processes (Sales/Distribution Management, Financial Reporting, Training, HR Policies, Traceability, Quality Fundamentals, etc
Strong analytical skills, presentation capabilities;
- Good Knowledge of Market Intelligence, Category/Channel/Shopper trends and shopper Insight into actionable ideas
- Advanced knowledge of local laws (competition, trade union, working laws).
- Ability to travel within Nigeria frequently and other locations in line with business needs.
Key Leadership Behaviour:
- Enable Results Through Others
- Coach & Develop
- Influence with Integrity
- Drive Channel/Customer Knowledge
- Integrated Customer Relationships and Collaboration
- Drive Sustainable Profitable Growth
- Effective Business Planning
- Drive Excellence in Execution
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below