IT Manager at Sunray Ventures
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sunray Ventures
Sunray Ventures is an African venture builder, addressing Africa’s core opportunities and challenges, by building and growing high-impact companies that are leaders in their respective fields. Sunray Ventures currently works in three different verticals.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:Sunray Ventures is an African venture builder, addressing Africa’s core opportunities and challenges, by building and growing high-impact companies that are leaders in their respective fields. Sunray Ventures currently works in three different verticals.
- Prepare and issue for approval IT & Data Management Process
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Optimize savings for the company by all means possible by bringing his/her professional experience.
- Propose and implement KPI’s and REX practices in order to ensure continuous improvement within the function.
- Perform regular reporting of the activity
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by his/her hierarchy
- Requires a very good interpersonal relationship, conviviality, capacity of anticipation, analysis and synthesis
- Willingness to cooperate in terms of transversal relationships is primordial in this tasks in managing unforeseen operational issues
- A good Degree in Engineering, Business Management or Social Sciences.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS UK or Nigeria) not a prerequisite but would be encouraged
- Over 10 years of experience in an IT function with at least 3 years at management level
- Strong communication and analytical skills are necessary for a range of complex internal and external negotiations
- At least 5 years of experience in an industrial environment
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Essential benefits
- Working in a thriving, fast paced environment
- Opportunities for growth
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sunray Ventures career website on sunray.workable.com to apply
- Know More About Sunray VenturesSimilar Jobs
- Health Management Information Systems Specialist at fhi 360
- Fullstack LAMP Developer at Alister Greene Consulting
- Systems Administrator at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer at Fadac Resources
- Information Systems Auditor at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Graphics Designer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Test Automation Engineer at GitLab Inc.
- Graphics Designer at Transsion Holdings