- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Management Accountant at Pivotage Consulting
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, an organization that deals in Telecommunications, Engineering, Energy and Logistics is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring as:
Job Ref.: PAWS/1118/MA
Career: Mid/Level Expert
- Generate accurate and timely management reports with all relevant supporting schedules.
- Ensure that inventories are properly captured with monthly reconciliation with physical stock.
- Maintain fixed assets on the accounting software and generating monthly reports.
- Reconcile W.I.P, investments and inter-company receivable account.
- Ensure that adequate records are kept of all withholding and value added taxes.
- Ensure the prompt remittance and collection of tax receipts/certificates.
- Liaise with all SBUs and departments in relation to budget figures/requirements and the preparation/compilation of the final (annual) budget and business plan with the support of the financial/treasury accountant.
- Monitor all cash advances and ensure that they are retired and accurately expensed at due time(s).
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts in the prescribed format for submission by the 7th of every month.
- Generate and post journals and subsequent posting to the general ledger.
- Review ledger postings, warehouse issuances and capitalize fixed assets as appropriate.
- Ensure that all sales are correctly invoiced in conformance with set selling prices and that VAT are appropriately and adequately charged on all sales invoices.
- Ensure that withholding taxes claimable are received as at due date(s).
- Analyze and review financial ratios, including aging and average collection period of receivables for management decision making and to align with standards and financial covenants.
- Respond to management enquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting financial and non-financial data.
- Prepare special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Any other assignment as may be assigned by the CFO from time to time.
- B.Sc/HND (Accounting/Finance)
- Part/full qualification CIMA/ICAN/ACCA.
- 4- 8 years with at least 3 years in similar role.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly proficient in the use of SAP.
- Critical Reasoning.
- Ability to proficiently use computers and applications.
- Knowledge of Financial Ratios/Analysis.
- Profound knowledge of IFRS.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Result-oriented and performance driven mindset.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the role as the subject of your application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
- Recent Jobs from Pivotage Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Financial Analyst at Pivotage Consulting
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Know More About Pivotage ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Head Cashier at NairaBet
- Production Accountant at Genesis Studios Limited
- Production Account Assistant at Genesis Studios Limited
- Finance Director at Genesis Studios Limited
- Financial Consultant at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Account Receivables Officer at Invent Alliance Limited
- Head, Financial Consulting at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Chief Internal Auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)